[Simh] pdp8

nierveze nierveze at radio-astronomie.com
Sun Jun 24 04:32:08 EDT 2007

hello again ,I am in big trouble  here...I downloaded again both the last
version of simh ,and the os8
package ,decompressed it and really ,it does not work :no boot ,simh just
says nothing even after several minutes of waiting ,there is a
problem....also by using putr the directory
of those images is unreadable ,
simh works ok with images found here :
http://www.pdp8online.com/images/images/os8.shtml
really if other can test say me what you get,maybe you have older version
that work ,
but what I can say (sadly),is that with versions downloaded today it does
not work.
Maybe a problem of windows ,I have an old win98.
best regards
to all ,good sunday ,I go back to my decmate
alain