[Simh] T-11 RT-11 box from the design contest?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 19 17:39:53 EDT 2007

Hello!
Would it help I said, "So am I."? This is something I am quite curious about
as yourself.  I actually have someplace a drive that was once installed in a
PC/XT. While it'll never be used as such despite the fact I have the
motherboard for the pest, I would rather dedicate it (the drive) to this
device.

Of course given that there are scads of cheap IDE drives and even CF cards
out there, anything is possible. (There's a Silicon Valley store that has
bins full of small IDE drives out there.)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi