[Simh] SIMH on VMS I64

Norman Lastovica norman.lastovica at oracle.com
Sun Jun 10 09:59:21 EDT 2007

Bob -

                I've uncovered a small number of things that probably ought to
get addressed in the next simh release.  there are some changes in the
DESCRIP.MMS file for VMS (a couple missing/misplaced modules) that are minor in
nature.  In addition, I believe that all the cases of checking for __ALPHA in the
source code should probably also include __IA64 so that, for example, large file
support works on I64 VMS like it does on Alpha VMS.

                What is the "formal" process for making changes like this?  Just
report them to you or.?

                thanks

                norm