[Simh] fortran availability for RSX-11m

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 30 21:44:53 EST 2007

Hello!
I agree. Our government has made available for download the routines used
for processing the data returned from such satellites as the OSO8 who flew
during the late 1970s. For that they used the PDP11 and Fortran to process
the data.

They naturally do not say which OS was used, but I suspect it was a
representative of UNIX, which we do have, but I'm not sure if there is a
Fortran compiler on those disks.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi