[Simh] TOPS-20

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 23:49:13 EST 2007

Well, I've figured it out... I'm not sure now what I did wrong, but
everything works okay now. On that note, can anybody give me a few
pointers on installing TCP/IP? I'm not at all familiar with TOPS-20,
so when it says "restore all files from such and such a tape", it
doesn't help me much.
Thanks

John

--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn