[Simh] Status report

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Thu Apr 26 20:33:46 EDT 2007

I haven't had a lot of cycles of late, so there's been little
progress since 3.7.  I've accumulated a few bug fixes, and have a few
more to investigate (more RK06/RK07 problems under RSX, for example).

I've cobbled most of an XDS Sigma CPU together, in the hopes that it
will be possible to revive CP-V.  The Sigma line has lots of
model-to-model incompatibilities, so this may end up being just a
Sigma 7.  The project reminds me just how much I really dislike
machines with I/O channels.  If you want to help out, let me know.

/Bob