[Simh] Fw: VMS TCP/IP?

Zachary Kline Z_kline at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 05:09:16 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Zachary Kline
To: Paul Hardy
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 2:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Simh] VMS TCP/IP?

Hiya,
    Hmm.  May I ask what kind of configuration you went through after installing the software?  Could this perhaps have something to do with the fact that I have a DHCP server provided by my router?  I'm assuming you do, too...
Hmm.  I'd appreciate any help with this, as I'm no closer to solving it than I was before.  I still get a %system-f-nolognam.
Yours,
Zack.