[Simh] Throttle for the PDP-11

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Wed May 10 22:55:36 EDT 2006

well the hack of the PDP-11 seems to be simple, but I have no way of
testing it

Oh I booted RSTS ok - but I can't even remember how to shut the darn thing
down (couldn't find it in help).  _ Well I think that the last time that I
even saw one was 1980 or 81.

Used to have fun with NBS Pascal on it though.....

in the event...

I've added the code for the throttle to the PDP-11 processor..

Does  someone out there know how to write to IO address 0ctal 15200 under
RSTS/E  (or RT or something....)   so we can see how it works (if it
does)..   If it does work, I am sure that the sleep routine will need some
tweeking....

the executable & sources are at

http://192.168.1.99/simh/

Villy Madsen