[Simh] DTJ on CD-ROM

Will Kranz will_kranz at softhome.net
Sun Jun 18 14:52:20 EDT 2006

I posted a couple weeks ago about obtaining the 'Digital Technical Journal' all
on CDrom.  I apparently missunderstood the email I recieved, cause I got a
follow up the other day telling me I can get the CD distributed at the boot
camp
for $10 plus a shipping charge ($3 in US).  I've sent my check in, but want to
correct what I said in prior post.  The appropriate contact seems to be:
    "Amanda Skonetski" <vmsgeek at trysecureserver.com>

Susuan replied: