[Simh] 404 errors trying to access the DTJ archives on your web site

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 4 13:32:31 EDT 2006

Ah So!!  Thanks for the explanation Colin

HP has of course published on the net most of the DJT journals.  They are
unfortunately missing the first 3 volumes - which for us old codgers are
probably some of  the more interesting ones...

It would be nice to have them available on the WEB.  OTOH $US10 & shipping
will not break the bank.

Villy