[Simh] Help with Simulating a PDP-10 (DecSystem-10) using Simh simulator on Windows PC.

Sternbach, William [IT] william.sternbach at citigroup.com
Mon Feb 13 15:11:03 EST 2006

Hello,

My name is Bill, and back in 1983 when I was in college I enjoyed using
Syracuse University's Digital equipment Corporation's DecSystem-10  KL-10  mainframe.

I've downloaded alot of the original 36 bit Dec (public domain) Tops-10 operating system and compilers,
but need a little guidance on how to get everything running on the simh hardware simulator.

If anyone has such a hardware emulator setup already set up, I would welcome some brief guidance on how I can
have a similar setup of a Dec PDP-10 (DecSystem 10) with Tops-10 operating system running on the simh
hardware simulator on a Windows PC.

Thanks in advance for any kind help you might be able to offer via Email, or any documentation
you could send me.

Thank you,

William G. Sternbach