[Simh] Problems with OS/8

Richard Hunt richard.hunt500 at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 21 18:44:01 EST 2006

Thanks, for the advice, I couldn't get it working with the tapes you
used so I went back to the Software Kits version (a newer version I
think). I don't think it has the driver for DECtape, but I didn't
have any particular need for it. I'm using RX, RK (as SYS) and papertape
only just now, maybe I can experiment with others later. Thanks for
getting me on the right track, and thanks to Henk for pointing me to
another useful site.

Also, I wonder if maybe you had to disable the second DECtape device
because you had more than 15 handlers enabled? I had to look up
?HANDLERS in the manual for that :)

Thanks,
Richard.