[Simh] booting vanilla v6 unix

Glynn Stanton glynn at paniglynn.com
Mon Dec 4 14:35:42 EST 2006

I personally enjoy hearing about the other OS'es.. yes I run VMS.. but based
on discussions on this list Ive also played with RT-11 and various flavors
of Unix.

This is such a nice low-volume list, that I really don't mind reading any
post about any OS... the fascination of virtualization is that all of these
yester-day multimillion dollar hardware and software configurations are now
at the disposal (and outperformed by) very modest current hardware.