[Simh] Could I pick anybody's brain on simh Vax LAN connection to its (unix based) host

gltackett at adelphia.net gltackett at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 15 06:50:26 EDT 2005

Scott wrote:
> Hi Galen,
>
> I believe you are describing an issue I ran into.

Scott,

I've been trying just the dual ethernet configuration you describe, as near as I can tell.

See my most recent previous posting (in response to pgaray) for more detail, but in short, I don't have OS X using the second ethernet port but do have an IP address assigned at that level; otherwise libpcap gets an error. Both ports are connected to a port on the same NAT firewall box.

If anything else comes to mind I'll be grateful to hear it.

Thanks,

Galen