[Simh] Simh Digest, Vol 24, Issue 1

Dr Robert Young rcyoung at aliconsultants.com
Wed Nov 16 11:59:36 EST 2005

If you are working with tape images assigned at SIMH startup, how do
you "change" images if you are reading a multivolume tape backup?
Assign the second image to another "tape" drive device (SIMH starts
up with 4)?

Which brings up another question. I see on SIMH that you have 3
drives by default, 1 cd drive, and 4 tape units. Can you add
additional disk/tape/cd units or is what shows up "hard coded"?