[Simh] How to use tap or tun w/VMS

Mark Pizzolato mark at infocomm.com
Fri Jan 7 20:16:58 EST 2005

Attached is a script which works on recent linux environments which
depends not only on tap/tun but also native bridging capabilities.

If you have, or can get, bridging working, what this script does on
Linux you should readily be able to do on OS X, probably with
somewhat different commands, but the concepts should parallel.

Let us know if you suceed.

Good Luck.

- Mark Pizzolato