[Simh] FW: [Linux-decnet-user] Hobbyist DECnet network

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 18 13:38:52 EST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
This is the first message; it conveys the interest of the author
described below. Since I know that the DEC hardware simulations for
SIMH can run the software he describes  I thought the rest of us
should see this.

Now remember I'm only the messenger. Any of you who feel you need to
know more please contact the individuals below.
---
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi