[Simh] Simh processor usage.

Andreas Cejna andreas.cejna at gnc.at
Thu Apr 7 05:36:18 EDT 2005

Hi,
another way for getting some CPU for other applications would be to run simh withg lower process-priority. This works quite fine in my environment. As long as I'm working in my simh-vax, it gets all the cpu it needs. When I use other applications, simh just consumes the "remaining" CPU.

regards

Andreas Cejna