[Simh] where is the Control E exit defined?

Rick Caldwell rickc at dallas.oilfield.slb.com
Tue Oct 26 18:09:55 EDT 2004

When I'm running the Vax emulation I find myself hitting the ^E to go to
the end of the line when doing command line
editing and ending up at the sim> prompt rather than the end of the
line.  Where can I change this to a different control
sequence so I'm not continually hitting it (may ^u or something like that)?

Rick

--
Have you noticed that a "slight tax increase" costs us at least two
hundred dollars a year, but a "substantial tax cut" saves us maybe thirty cents?

rickc at dallas.oilfield.slb.com