[Simh] Attaching DELUA device

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Fri May 29 11:42:28 EDT 2020

On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 2:55 PM, Phil J Fisher, wrote:
> I have an issue getting a DELUA device correctly attached when running under
> VirtualBox on a CentOS 6 guest.
> I have sort of got it to attach by using 'attach XU0 nat:'.  But when I boot
> RSX11M+ 4.6 it does not seem to be picked up.
> And the attach info seems odd (lost the text at the moment will add the info if
> anyone has ideas).
>
> I had to install Npcap on my W10 host if that affects anything.

It is very hard to have any clue about what you're trying to do.  You mention nuts and bolts on fundamentally different systems CentOS in a VirtualBox VM and Windows 10 and Npcap.

You haven't mentioned where you’re trying to run your simh simulator (VM under CentOS or directly on Windows 10)?

Please draw a complete  picture for us about what you're trying to achieve and provide configuration details and version information about what is being used AND what IS and what IS NOT working, and how you've determined that this work or don't work (test methodology, output produced, etc.).

Thanks.

- Mark