[Simh] Printing to a pdf

Ken Cornetet Ken.Cornetet at kimballelectronics.com
Tue May 26 13:02:39 EDT 2020

Years ago I needed to do something similar. What I did was to write a simple shell script to turn my text into HTML, then run it through html2ps, then run the resulting postscript through ghostscript to get PDF. I recall that other than being a bit clunky, it worked really well – and my text to HTML script could throw in some nice embellishments to the resulting document.