[Simh] Lost PDP-11 OSes?

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Wed May 20 23:38:08 EDT 2020

I am trying to collect all the OSes that I can for the PDP-11 on Simh and I
have noticed that there are a few missing.  The ones I'm looking for are
LSX (which used to be available online but I haven't seen it in a few
years.), PWB-Unix (which I heard is available but is not able to run on the
simulator.), UCSB Pascal (which I haven't seen hide nor hair of. Also, the
only Pascal I've seen is SOLO), TRIPOS (which I have only seen broken links
even mentioning it for the PDP-11.) and lastly, XINU (which I have only
seen tar.gz's on TUHS but no install instructions or disk images.).  If
anyone has any leads on any of these, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray