[Simh] TCPIP/SSL1_INSTALLATION_GUIDE_ALPHA.TXT No newlines or CR .

James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sat May 16 22:08:47 EDT 2020

 	Hello All ,  I am wonder if there is a tool to help with reassembling
the line ends & page breaks that were in this txt document ?  Failing reassembly
maybe the original document mught be unearthed ?

fe:

HPE SSL1 Version 1.0-2C for OpenVMS Installation Guide and Release Notes
November
document contains- Hardware and software prerequisites- Co-existence and major
changes between HP SSL V1.4 and HPE SSL V1.0

 		Tia ,  JimL