[Simh] Has anyone contacted VSI directly about Hobbyist Licenses ?

Mike Stramba mikestramba at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:49:13 EDT 2020

Ok thx.

Ya I put "personal learning"

On a related note, do you guys know of a cheap shared 'nix hosting
service where I can run Openvms ?

I have a free account on alwaysdata.net at the moment, and will look
into their paid options.

Eventually I will run it on my own box but I have a very slow
connection right now, and I'm guessing the download is (relatively)
huge  (how big is it ?)

Mikec