[Simh] Earlyish UNIX for the VAX

Tom Perrine tom.perrine at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:00:26 EDT 2020

You can find build kits to run various UNIX flavors in GCP in my github
repositories.

I was working in a 4.2BSD build kit but didn't finish it., IIRC
https://github.com/tomperrine/unix-42bsd-vax-simh-gcp

There's also  4.0 BSD, V6 and V7
https://github.com/tomperrine/unix-40bsd-vax-simh-gcp
https://github.com/tomperrine/unix-v6-pdp11-simh-gcp
https://github.com/tomperrine/unix-v7-pdp11-simh-gcp

In these kits you will find references to various instructions,
source/install tapes, many from TUHS and other places. Should be pretty
easy to do a manual install from the directions I reference.

--tep