[Simh] Help if possible (concerns RSX11M on PDP11)

Tom Perrine tom.perrine at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:54:18 EDT 2020

The callsign N1BE is not listed as a "silent key" in any archive I can find
and QRZ shows an email of that callsign @ arrl.net.  The last update to the
QRZ page for that person was 2015, but that could just mean that they
haven't updated their profile there. The FCC license was renewed in 2016...

This may or may not get you to the person who created those pages, good
luck.