[Simh] Releasing terspy.mar - vax/vms terminal spy program

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:40:43 EDT 2020

actually not so much.
the docs say it was to log assignment work.

but it was generally accepted that this tool should never be released because of the potential for abuse.

now that vms is dead I figure it's probably safe.

I doubt a smart phone camera pic of the printout will work, the quality will suck, esp for the old font

Dan