[Simh] Ultrix 2.2 and 3.0

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Mar 24 16:22:21 EDT 2020

Did you specify that you wanted /usr on ra0? It certainly looks like it
is missing which partition it should be on.

Disk partitions would normally be specified as a letter after the unit
number. So ra0d, for example.

The message "on partition  of the system disk, ra0." looks like there is
a missing letter between the two spaces after "partition".

And of course, /dev/rra0 don't exist. The whole disk would be
/dev/rra0c, if we're talking the block device, or /dev/ra0c for the
character device.
But newfs would normally be wanting to operate on the block device.

   Johnny