[Simh] Andy Hoffman's VMS 4.x packages

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Mar 22 19:03:05 EDT 2020

Uh. VMS V4 will most likely not run on the 8200/8250.
But if you did get it up, you will need the full AME product installed
in order to run RSX software, as these machines don't have hardware
PDP-11 compatibility. VMS V4 was right at the time when the first
hardware appeared which did not have the PDP-11 compatibility (MicroVAX).
All larger/earlier VAXen had it.

   Johnny