[Simh] EXT :Re: Mouse capture on VAXstation II/GPX (KA630) simulator V4.0-0 Current

Matt Burke matt at 9track.net
Fri Mar 20 05:11:25 EDT 2020

It looks like mouse capture is still not enabled as I'm sure the release
key should be shown in the window title bar. You can toggle the messages
region with CTRL+F2. I'll give the latest code a try to see if I can
reproduce the issues.

The QDSS does have some known issues which cause screen corruption over
time. I hope to fix these one day but debugging the QDSS can be quite
difficult.

Matt