[Simh] Slightly off topic: UNIX for Alpha?

Gary Lee Phillips tivo.overo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:49:07 EDT 2020

Thanks to everyone who responded to my UNIX question so quickly. Yes, I had
forgotten about the availability of BSD, which probably can meet my
requirements and I will look into both NetBSD and OpenBSD right away. The
PWS is a Miata-GL system with wide SCSI and should perform well with BSD if
I have a graphics card available that is compatible.

Gary, K9NZI