[Simh] New release of PDP10 simulators.

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Tue Mar 10 12:12:42 EDT 2020

On 3/10/2020 9:16 AM, Richard Cornwell wrote:
> The KL10 will also run TOPS 10 6.03, along with the KA and
> KI.

Nice work!

For the record, I have a TOPS-10 6.03A monitor SYSTEM.EXE that runs on
the KS10 simh. It is an installation monitor, so it has everything
compiled in, but I do not have sources to do a real MONGEN.

I was able to cobble together a 6.03 system, using that 6.03A SYSTEM.EXE
and get a bootable 6.03(A-ish) system running. I believe 6.03A used all
the same CUSPS and other binaries as 6.03, and nothing changed except
monitor support to run on the KS10.

If anyone cares, the monitor is available at
http://pdp10.kilonet.org/files/tops10-monitor-603a.tap as a tape image.

thanks!
art k.