[Simh] macro11

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:36:02 EST 2020

Ok, brief lookover of the code...

It looks like the output file is in some sort of loader format. All of the
program text/code segments are written out using a specific format.

I don't know which one it is designed for. This is probably used to bypass
'link' and convert an object file into a loadable file.  .

It might even be in rsx executable format, or in some bootloader format.
Not sure.