[Simh] macro11

Rhialto rhialto at falu.nl
Wed Mar 4 13:45:10 EST 2020

On Tue 03 Mar 2020 at 17:50:40 -0700, Kevin Handy wrote:
> Ok, here is a version with somewhat better handling of the filenames.

Thanks! I added it.

I hadn't really looked before at this output file that dumpobj can
create, but it looks like another object file, from a cursory look.
Does it seem useful to you? Is it more or less a copy of the input or is
something interesting happening to it?

The object file format here should maybe also be changed by the rt11/rsx
option. Do you think it makes sense to use the same value as for the
input, the opposite (so it can be used as a converter or something), or
have a separate option? Since I haven't looked at it carefully yet, I
have not yet formed an opinion really.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on