[Simh] pdp11 - console input with high bit set

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:53:01 EDT 2020

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 1:13 PM Paul Moore <paulmoore100 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Johnny, I don't know what that means for simh

On an xterm session, there may not be a way to do it.  If you were
running simh from a dumb terminal on a serial port, you could set your
terminal to do 7E1 (even parity), and possibly a matching  "stty
parenb -parodd" , but the arg 'parenb' appears not to be valid from a
window session.

Does "set tti 7p" work for this?

-ethan