[Simh] Simh Digest, Vol 198, Issue 16

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 22:20:46 EDT 2020

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 at 19:10, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
> Except of course you don't find any memory modules in the 93/94, since
> all memory are on the CPU board.

Oh? I know the KDJ11-EB doesn't need memory modules, since it has all
4MB that a 22-bitter can use onboard, but I do recall that it's
perfectly possible to use memory modules with the KDJ11-EA, which only
has 2MB.

> It also contains the Unibus map, and also can take the same boot proms
> you might otherwise find on an M9312.

Well yes, of course it would host the UNIBUS map; that's kind of
part-and-parcel to converting the QBUS to UNIBUS. I did not know it
could take the M9312 ROMs though.

Regards,
Christian
--