[Simh] Terminal emulation = MS-Kermit!

Timothy Stark fsword007 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 20:31:29 EDT 2020

Yes,  MS-Kermit supports Tek4010/4014 graphics mode and Sixel mode.  It does not support ReGIS commands.

I used it at Gallaudet for downloading files and access VAX system.

None of today's terminal emulators support graphics modes.  Only DEC terminal emulators on MAME does support all features fully.

Only VT52, VT100 and VT240 are working on MAME at this time.  I took a look on MAME source codes.  I noticed that VT125, VT220, VT320, VT330, VT340, VT420 and VT520  are skeleton at this time. VT241 (color version) is not implemented yet.  If you want ReGIS commands on terminal, use VT240 on MAME.

Tim