[Simh] EXT : MAME and simh (and line printer/dot matrix printer emulation)

Johan johd at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Jul 2 02:17:37 EDT 2020

For those on windows, free CryptoTerm is also a great terminal emulator
for VT and TN emulations.

Also, if running Hercules, see MVSOPS by Andrew Gadsby.
https://mvs.gadsby.me.uk
It is a full free facility for MVS, and now also can capture
automatically VMS printouts.
Soon his version will offer different fonts for different printers.

Johan