[Simh] Fwd: V6 on PDP-11 and 4.0BSD on Vax - automated installs now available

Rhialto rhialto at falu.nl
Thu Jan 23 10:29:10 EST 2020

On Sat 18 Jan 2020 at 18:35:53 -0800, Tom Perrine wrote:
> Thanks for the Docker suggestion. It's a way that I hadn't considered, and
> it would have some advantages over what I've done so far. Honestly, getting

Do keep in mind that "docker" implies "Linux only". It only works on
Macs because they invisibly add a VM that runs Linux inside. For people
whose home operating system is any of the BSDs, or anything else, it is
useless.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on