[Simh] Command mode on SIMH for Windows

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Jan 16 12:46:47 EST 2020

On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 9:22 AM, Timothy Stark wrote:
> I am now set SIMH up on Windows 10 system.  I tried to enter command
> mode from console by press ^E but it did not response. I can't exit SIMH
> until I closed windows.
>
> Does anyone know which key for Windows to enter command mode?

^E works fine on windows unless you've changed the WRU character which
would be the same issue on other platforms.

How/where did you get the version you're running?

Pick up the latest development build from: https://github.com/simh/Win32-Development-Binaries

And try the simulator you're using from there.

- Mark