[Simh] RT11 init

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Fri Feb 14 14:39:04 EST 2020

And the solution is... a stock RT-11 distribution only has <two> RL drives.

; SYSTEM GENERATION OPTION

.IIF NDF DL$UN, DL$UN   == 2            ;NUMBER OF UNITS SUPPORTED
.IIF GT DL$UN-4, DL$UN  == 4            ;CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN 4 UNITS
.IIF LE DL$UN,  DL$UN   == 1            ;CAN'T HAVE NO UNITS

Doing <anything> on DL2 or DL3 ain't gonna work.

On DL1, you can init an RL02 just fine.

If you want to play with DL2 and 3, run SYSGEN.

/Bob

----
Message: 1