[Simh] Initializing disks (triggered by the "Something Strange with RK05" chain

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:55:51 EST 2020

The DL handler supports both RL01 and RL02 or a mix of them.

I believe "DUP-F-Size function failed" means that DL handler special
function 373 (SF.SIZ) was unable to determine the size (RL01 vs RL02) of
the volume... will delve into the driver source and see why this might not
be working with SIMH.

Tim