[Simh] load

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:04:57 EST 2020

Ok, I have looked at the link11 code, and after a lot of fuzzing around,
got it to compile under Linux. Attached is that code. It compiles without
errors using 'make', and I haven't tried -Wall yet.

I left it as mostly K&R, but I needed to stuff in a lot of prototypes to
quieten warnings, nor did I remove 'register' or 'auto' from definitions.
There was a lot of 'auto x' instead of 'auto int x' also.

However, it does not like the object files I threw at it, from the macro11
package on simtools, nor from object files from a RSTS/E system. It just
says 'not an object file'.

Haven't had a lot of time to play with it lately, so here it is if anyone
else wants to tplay with it. I don't think I broke anything, so it may be
something like '16 bit int' expectations in the code, or maybe it is
looking for a different object format.