[Simh] Has anyone contacted VSI directly about Hobbyist Licenses ?

Steven M Jones smj+simh at crash.com
Tue Apr 28 18:39:28 EDT 2020

On 04/28/2020 15:00, Richard wrote:
> In article <581a87f9-4be6-7bde-badb-30b563a01e07 at thereinhardts.org>,
>      "John H. Reinhardt" <johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org> writes:
>
>> In the meantime, if you haven't, get your HPE Hobbyist license(s)
>> as they are counting the number of participants which may go to VSI.
>> The new license will not expire until January 1, 2022.
> I've been lax with my VAXen.  How do I do this again?

Should be able to do that here:
https://www.hpe.com/h41268/live/index_e.aspx?qid=24548

You'll need to be affiliated with a group in their list. I recommend
DECUServe, my understanding is they don't have any geographic
requirements. You can do that by telnet or ssh to eisner.decuserve.org,
username REGISTRATION (no password, just hit Return), and follow the
prompts. It'll take some time for the data to propagate to HPE if you
have to create an account, measured in days not weeks.

"Share & Enjoy!"
--S.