[Simh] Semi-OT: Terminal Recommendations for use with SIMH

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 14:52:34 EDT 2019

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 7:00 AM Tim Shoppa <tshoppa at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is now decades old, but MS-Kermit on DOS had the best VT100/VT220 emulation.... it also does Telnet.

I have an early monochrome laptop (floppies only, no HD) with a DOS
3.3 boot disk, a packet driver for the Xircom Pocket Ethernet Adapter,
and MS-Kermit.  I've used it on my home network as a "telnet
terminal".  These days, telnet isn't on by default so it's spent a lot
of time in its bag not set up, but it still works.

-ethan