[Simh] (almost) fully automated SIMH+V6 UNIX in the cloud

Tom Perrine tom.perrine at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 00:35:58 EDT 2019

Thanks to everyone for all the amazing knowledge flying around on this list.

I am in the process of recreating my "OS journey" from V6 UNIX to Linux,
using SIMH. I'm also trying to package things up so that (almost) anyone
can run "the classics" in the cloud for little to nothing.

While this is NOT fully documented, you will find shell scripts and SIMH
scripts that will go from nothing to V6 in GCP in one of my github repos.

https://github.com/tomperrine/pdp-11-in-gcp

Thanks for all the great info.

--tep