[Simh] Running the PDP-8 SIMH Emulator on Android?

Henry Bent henry.r.bent at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:41:57 EDT 2019

I built a custom one many years ago as a console application but it
required a terminal emulator and at least a basic knowledge of the Android
NDK, Android shell/Unix, and Android debugging mode.  I'm sure it could be
done again by someone with someone with sufficient motivation, and I could
provide pointers to someone with the right skill set.  As far as something
that is a pre-packaged Android app, as far as I know one does not exist.

-Henry