[Simh] Simh Digest, Vol 189, Issue 7

Peter Allan petermallan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 06:50:07 EDT 2019

Thanks to everyone who replied about my problem with logging into my RSTS
system. I have been away this week, hence the slow reply.

I did reply "no" to proceed with startup", then changed the password, and I
am now into the system after a normal boot.

The next step is to learn how to use RSTS, which I am looking forward to.

Cheers

Peter Allan