[Simh] Vax.exe emulator and Multinet network configuring

Larry Baker baker at usgs.gov
Thu May 9 16:23:11 EDT 2019

Jonathan,

MultiNet includes a feature to tunnel DECnet over IP.  We did that many years ago.  You will need to run MultiNet on both ends of the virtual circuit.  Depending on the topology of your DECnet, it may also be that at least one of your DECnet nodes may have to be a DECnet area router.  See Chapter 26, Configuring DECnet-over-IP Circuits in the MultiNet 5.2 Installation and Administrator's Guide.

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey
650-329-5608
baker at usgs.gov