[Simh] More VAX Simulators

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:36:29 EDT 2019

I tried doing a VMS 7.3 CD install on the 4000/60 and it went swimmingly
until I tried to install the PAKs and I got this:

$!
$!                            HPE HOBBY LICENSE AGREEMENT
$!
%CREATE-E-READERR, error reading SYS$INPUT:.;
-RMS-F-RER, file read error
-SYSTEM-W-DATAOVERUN, data overrun

I am running 72 Megs and I do not get this error on 3900 or MicroVAX II.  I
know there is another way to copy the PAKs over using an iso but the
instructions in the Hobbyist letter seemed kind of fuzzy to me.  Am I doing
anything wrong or is the the way a 4000/60 should behave?

Thanks

Ray